Pages

Finals

A lot of college students are finishing finals, just finished finals or are about to have finals. These students are on a whole spectrum of feelings (when it is final time for them):


A lot of people fall into the red area and get either super stressed about it, or complain as if they were super stressed about it.

I'm somewhere in the blue area. I study and I want to do well on the finals, but it's not exactly the apocalypse, so I pretty sure I'll get through it. I've got a lot on my plate, so I'm looking forward to being all done by mid-Tuesday. Until then, my posts will probably be shorter since I'll only have so much time to devote to them.

Here's a little rhyme to keep you feeling alright if you got some test coming up: 

Do your laundry and take a shower,
Study and have fun.
Take your tests, don't cower;
If you don't pass, just pull a gun*.


*Note: FactandFict is not responsible for any legal ramifications of "pulling a gun."

No comments:

Post a Comment